Thursday, August 16, 2007

Today I am A ButterFly-Beautiful and Free

myspace

myspace




Our Affirmation for Today:

Today I cast off my old cocoon. All My old burdens fall away. I spread my wings and Fly to my new future as a Beautiful ButterFly. I give Thanks that I am finally FREE!

No Matter what your old burdens may have been, repeat the "ButterFly" affirmation aloud and quietly in your mind until you feel a sense of determined peace. Each time thoughts of "problems" or "worries" creep into your mind, quiet them with the "ButterFly" Affirmation.

Your Mind is a beautiful machine that creates whatever you concentrate on. Don't focus on worries or problems or your mind will magnify and solidify them into your life. Deliberately
REPLACE those thoughts with this beautiful Affirmation and you will see positive results quickly. Open yourself to your higher power and prepare to cast off your cocoon and Fly.

myspace

myspace

No comments: