Friday, August 24, 2007

How I went from Hungry and Poor to Wealthy and Happy!


Ok, Ready to experience More Prosperity? If You aren't recieving enough (Money,Food,Job,Home,Love,Wealth,Health,Sucess) there IS something You can do about it! Start Right Now! Read the words in the paragraph below and watch Your Life Change Dramatically. The instructions may seem simple and you may feel Hopeless, but Follow them to the letter. This works and it works Quickly. You must call one of the Laws of the Universe into action:
The Law of Giving and Recieving.

If You aren't recieving enough, you aren't giving enough.

In order to recieve, You must first give to activate the Law of Prosperity.

Once, when I needed more food and money to pay basic bills, I stumbled upon this Law. At first it seemed I had nothing to give (I didn't even have enough for myself) But the Law teaches that in order to have my needs met I must find a way to give unselfishly, no strings attached.

To change Your outer circumstances, you must first change your mind.

The affirmation I used:

" I give thanks That My Loving Heavenly Father Created a Rich StoreHouse of all that I need, when He created me! I now claim and recieve all the Blessings that my Heavenly Father has created for me, in God's own wonderful way for me!"

I had an elderly neighbor who was lonely and isolated and,thinking of her, I knew I had something to give!

I told myself : "I now call the Law of Giving and Recieving into action! As I Give I know that Heaven and Earth will rush to fill my every need! Thank You Father for the chance to give."

I walked to her house, stopping along the way to pick her some beautiful wild flowers. I sat with her, GIVING her my full attention, hugged her, GIVING her my real affection, I helped with chores,GIVING the only thing I had to GIVE, myself.

I went home and wrote on some 3X5's "God's Abundance Manifests itself In this House NOW!". Then I taped the cards (DO IT) inside my empty kitchen cupboards and one on the Bathroom Mirror. Something in me KNEW that I had indeed stirred up the law of Prosperity. I Knew that something was going to happen (for every action there is a reaction) and when doubt crept into my mind-I reminded Myself that "I am a child of the Almighty God, The Most Powerful Being in the Known Universe! There is no problem, no lack, no need that God can't handle! I am the child of a loving God! I am meant to prosper!"

My Prosperity began there and then! It came in seemingly "Normal" ways--but I knew better- I Knew it was the Law of Prosperity in action!

First, I went out to the mailbox, dreading another bill, but instead I RECIEVED a refund from an Insurance Policy I couldn't remember. (I heard others report "checks in the Mail" too.) Suddenly many other channels opened up to me and I recieved blessing after blessing in "Normal" ways until I was prosperous enough to buy my own house, share with others, put my children in private school, own my own business and all because I continued to use the Law of Prosperity!

Now it's time for you to GIVE and RECIEVE in full measure the abundance that our Loving Father has been saving just for You!
Use the Affirmations that I used or write Your own.
Visit Fireflies Daily to change your life forever!

No comments: