Sunday, July 1, 2007

Universal Law-LOVE

Fireflies in Jar




Buy at AllPosters.com



I create and recieve the love I was meant to have. I choose to accept Love as the power that fuels my world. As I change my mind with this affirmation, Heaven and Earth rush to open the way for Perfect and Divine Love to Work it's Magic in me and through me in God's own Divine way. I give Thanks for God's Perfect Divine Love working through me today. I don't have to worry about solutions to the problems that surround me. I now allow God's Divine Law of Love to work through me. Divine Love NOW dissolves all unharmonius situations in my life. I give thanks, Dear Heavenly Father for the power of Divine Love working through me now.
Today the Universe surrounds me with Divine Love. I now radiate and attract Love, wealth,joy, the perfect home, the perfect job, and all the Divine Inheritance that My Heavenly Father set aside just for me when he created me. Thank You Father for the blessings that I now Recieve in your own special way for me.

No comments: